Hitachi C12FDH 15 Amp 12-Inch Dual Bevel Miter Saw with Laser (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Laser marker system
- accurately indicates where the blade will cut on the material and can be easily adjusted to the right or left of the cut mark depending upon the users preference
- Powerful 15 Amp motor with 1,950 Watts of output power
- smoothly powers through hardwoods with ease
- Tall, pivoting aluminum fence that stands at a height of 5-1/8″”
- allows crown molding to be cut vertically for convenience
- Elastomer compound
- coats the horizontal handle, reducing vibration, while adding comfort and preventing slippage
- Large base
- provides better support and balance to prevent material from warping
- Externally accessible carbon brushes
- allow for quick and easy maintenance to prolong too life
- Miter scale ranges from 0-52 degrees, both to the right and left,
- for a broader range of cuts
- Miter angles can be quickly adjusted
- using Hitachi’s thumb actuated positive stops
- Bevel scale ranges from 0-48 degrees to the right and left
- allowing the material to stay in place while the saw head flips to make opposing cuts
- After major bevel angle is secured, micro-bevel adjustment knob
- can be used to dial-in to a precise angle without the weight of the saw head compromising the accuracy
- Download the
- C12FDH Tool Card
- 12″” 32T TCT Saw Blade (726100)
- Dust Bag (322955)
- Vice Assembly (323677)
- Box Wrench (985051)
- Hex Bar Wrench (944458)
- 12-inch dual bevel compound miter saw with laser marker
- Miter range 52 degrees right and left; bevel range 48 degrees right and left; 15 Amp; 4,000 rpm
- Micro bevel adjustment knob for fine tuning bevel angles; larger pivoting fence raises to 5-1/8 inches for cutting crown molding
- Includes TCT 32-tooth saw blade, dust bag, vise assembly, box wrench, hex bar wrench and holder assembly
- Measures 24.6 by 30.7 by 27 inches (W by D by H); 46.3 pounds; 5-year warranty
Hitachi C12FDH Video Reviews
ToolSelect.com put the Hitachi C12FCH 15 Amp 12-Inch Compound Miter Saw with Laser into the hands of Jeff DeYoung Builders to share their experience with this tool.
If you would like more information on this saw or other watch other rea…
This product has an average rating of 4.617 based on 164 reviews by Walmart customers. Read some of the latest feedback below or go to Walmart.com to find all reviews.
This product has great features
Review for Hitachi C12FDH by PaulD on 2017-04-03T17:40:10
I have two sets of major tools. One for my St. Louis, Mo. area and one for my Branson, Mo.
area. I am selling all of my much larger power tools and downsizing to smaller but very
Great Saw for the Money
Review for Hitachi C12FDH by Badshot on 2017-04-02T07:34:28
These saw replaces a C12FCH. It runs smoother and quit due to the belt drive.
Fences are longer and it tilts in both Directions.
It was spot on, on all angle adjustments out of the box.
This is a wonderful saw.
Review for Hitachi C12FDH by Micah81 on 2017-02-20T05:19:37
I’ve been using this saw to cut up materials for a project I’m working on at home, and it works very well. This saw makes quick work of your projects. It’s a solid saw that seems like it would work on any job site. Only down side is it doesn’t slide to cut up wider materials. But that aside, it is an excellent saw for the price.
First Saw! So Glad I got this one!
Review for Hitachi C12FDH by Pekchops on 2017-02-21T17:41:00
This Saw is Awesome! Professional quality Saw!!!!!
Review for Hitachi C12FDH by JohnH on 2017-01-24T07:56:23
This saw is a replacement for an older model miter saw I had whose trigger stuck. I have only used it a few times for door trim and moldings. I bought this saw because it was on sale and was double bevel model. I was comparing the double bevel sliders at double the cost and this one. I chose this because in reality it will cut most anything I will use in width and has all the bells and whistles I need. This saw is going in my woodshop and will be my primary saw for cutting lumber to length and then to a table saw for any other cuts needed. Over all I am happy with my purchase and feel I got the most bang for my buck with this unit.
See our articles below to compare Hitachi C12FDH to other popular Miter Saws:
Bosch GCM12SDCompare to
BLACK+DECKER M2500BD5Compare to
DEWALT DW717Compare to
Makita LS1016LCompare to
WEN 70716Compare to
Ryobi TS1143LCompare to
DEWALT DW713Compare to
Milwaukee 6955-20Compare to
Hitachi C12RSH2Compare to
Bosch CM10GDCompare to
Makita LS1216LCompare to
Hitachi C8FSECompare to
Bosch CM8SCompare to
Skil 3317-01Compare to
Makita LS1040Compare to
DEWALT DCS361M1Compare to
Makita LS0815FCompare to
Skil 3821-01Compare to
Makita LS1221Compare to
Kobalt SM1850LWCompare to
Genesis GMSDR1015LCCompare to
Bosch CM12SDCompare to
DEWALT DHS790AT2Compare to
DEWALT DW713RCompare to
BLACK+DECKER SM1850BDCompare to
Proxxon 37160Compare to
Makita LS1216LX4Compare to
Bosch 5312Compare to