DEWALT DWE7490X 10-Inch Job Site Table Saw with Scissor Stand
DEWALT Job Site Table Saw with Stand
This DEWALT Job Site Table saw offers convenience and flexibility with the added value of the Scissor Stand which allows you to set this up anywhere on your work site.
Combining Power with Portability
The DEWALT DWE7490X 10-inch Job Site Table saw with Scissor Stand features rack and pinion telescoping fence rails that make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. Patented material support, can be used for narrow rip cuts, with 28 inches of rip capacity that easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim material. It also has a flip over fence which allows for narrow rip cuts and telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package.
This saw features a 15.0 amp high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods. It offers 3-1/8 inch depth of cut at 90 degrees,and 2-1/4 inch at 45 degrees. The Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. This unit also includes a 2 inch Dust Collection Port that easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction. This saw/stand combo has board storage that provides easy access to the Site Pro Guarding components and push stick when not in use. A 26-1/4 inch X 22 inch table provides superior material support. This unit also comes with a compact folding stand for easy stand-alone job site usage. This is all covered by DEWALT’S 3 year manufacturers warranty.
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
What’s in the Box
- Miter Gauge
- Push Stick
- 10-inch 24 tooth carbide blade
- Folding Stand
- Cabinet Installers: ripping filler boards.
- Hardwood Floor Installers; ripping floor boards.
- Trim Carpenters: ripping moldings, wainscoting, ripping and cross cutting 1X material for framing book shelves and entertainment centers, and ripping framing lumber.
- Deck Builders: ripping deck boards, rail cap, railing.
- Remodelers: ripping framing lumber, sheet material (4 feet x 8 feet).
- Serious Wood workers: home hobbyists, ripping sheet material (4 feet x 8 feet), framing lumber, 2-inch x 12-inch, sizing material up to 3 inches thick, ripping and cross cutting 1x material used for dados, rabbets, mortise and tenons.
- The product is 10″ HD 15A Table Saw
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- 28″ of rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim material
- 15 Amp, high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods
- Site – Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
DEWALT DWE7490X Video Reviews
Sеагсhіпg Fог А Gгеаt Dеаl Аt Amazon Store
Used a lot of table saws over the years, and the squareness of the fence is the weak link of EVERY jobsite table saw out there. The rack and pinion design on this saw goes a long wa…
See our articles below to compare DEWALT DWE7490X to other popular Table Saws:
Bosch 4100-09Compare to
SKILSAW SPT70WT-01Compare to
JIANGSU JINFEIDA MJ10250VIIICompare to
TruePower 01-0819Compare to
Shop Fox W1824Compare to
Bosch GTS1031Compare to
Delta 36-6020Compare to
Rockwell RK7241SCompare to
Jet JBTS-10MJSCompare to
Delta 36-5052Compare to
Delta 36-5100Compare to
Makita 2705Compare to
Kreg KMS7102Compare to
Genesis GTS10SBCompare to
Jet 708493KCompare to
Grizzly G0690Compare to
Bosch GTS1041A-09Compare to
Delta 36-5000Compare to
Outdoor Sport 01-0819Compare to
SawStop PCS31230TGP252Compare to
Skil 3601-02Compare to
TruePower 01-0130Compare to
Powermatic PM1000Compare to
DEWALT DWE7499GDCompare to
Ryobi RTS21GCompare to
Makita 2705X1Compare to
SawStop PCS31230TGP236Compare to
Jet 708494KCompare to
Shop Fox W1819Compare to
SawStop CNS175TGP36Compare to
SawStop PCS175TGP236Compare to
Powermatic PM1000Compare to
WEN 3720Compare to
Grizzly G0605X1Compare to
Jet 708492KCompare to
Grizzly G1023RLWXCompare to